Terms, Conditions & Policies
Credit Card Information
Customers’ credit card numbers are never stored on our system. We will request that credit card numbers are provided for each and all transactions.
Credit Card Fraud
Printer Logic in an effort to protect our customers and enhance our service we have implemented the following procedures: Customers may be required to provide appropriate identification with their first purchase from us. This can be a fax copy of a credit card or current driver’s licence that matches the delivery address. The name on the identification must match both the order and credit card details used. Smaller orders may be verified by other means.
Subsequent orders will be subject to random verification, unless credit card details are updated or changed.
Shipping names and addresses will be verified using a variety of means before products are shipped and the customer notified if there are any discrepancies. All suspected fraud will be reported to the police and the credit card issuer. Failing these checks will result in the order being put on hold and details will be referred to the relevant authorities.
Printer Logic Accepts the Following Payment Methods:
– American Express*
– Direct Bank Deposit
* Visa, MasterCard and Amex credit cards are welcome equally, however to recover costs imposed there is a 2% flat Surcharge on all card transactions. This is the cost imposed on us for the credit card facilities provided for this method of payment which includes a standard fixed cost.
Online Inventory and Pricing
Pricing advertised on our website is in Australian Dollars and excluding GST. Pricing is subject to change without notice.Products advertised on our website could be out of stock, on back order, or end of life.
Order & Delivery Information
All orders placed through Printer Logic are subject to confirmation and acceptance by Printer Logic. A Printer Logic agent will deliver the goods you order to the delivery address specified, deliveries cannot be made to post office boxes. Where the goods are not available you will be notified as soon as possible. Anyone at the delivery address who receives the goods will be presumed to be authorised to receive the goods. If there is no-one at the delivery address to receive the goods or refuses to accept the goods you may be charged an additional delivery fee. Once goods are delivered to you, you will own them and it is your responsibility if they are lost, stolen or damaged.
Next Day Delivery Service
Printer Logic offers an economical delivery service to capital cities with delivery times between 9.00am and 5.00pm, if ex-stock orders are entered by 1:00pm the previous day Asecond day service is available for some regional areas.
*Some orders cannot travel via air due to size a weight constraints, in this instance express road service is used. This can take extra time depending on location. If it cannot fit in an air bag it has to go road freight.
Perth & Darwin customers please be aware that delivery times for items that exceed air bag limits and need to go road express & can be up to 10 business days.
Printer Logic charges a maximum flat fee of $35.00 for all printers & MFP’s & $14.95 for all other orders to Sydney Metro areas. If the printer/mfp’s are ordered with toners etc the maximum cost is still $35.00. The cost of delivery to all other areas are subject to quotation.
To reduce freight costs Printer Logic will not part ship orders unless requested. In the case of part shipment additional freight charges may be incurred.
Please Note: Products on a single order may ship from multiple warehouses resulting in multiple deliveries being received.
To ensure fast delivery Printer Logic may delivery goods without a Tax Invoice or payment receipt. In this case the goods will include a Delivery/Consignment receipt stating all items ordered and delivered. The Tax invoice will be forwarded to you within 48 hours of receipt of the goods if not received prior.
Clients wishing to cancel orders will have to pay ahandling and administration fee of $50.00if the order has been processed and shipment has not occurred. If shipment has occurred then a returns authorisation is required and further costs may be applicable, if the return is approved, subject to the condition of the product.
Differences, Complaints, Proof of Delivery
Printer Logic will afford a reasonable opportunity to its customers to examine goods for the purpose of ascertaining whether or not they conform to the purchase order. There is a period allowed of 7 days from the date of delivery to alert Printer Logic to non-conformity is given in the following situations:
- Shipment of wrong/damaged products
- Short shipment of products from a consignment
- Missing cartons from multiple carton consignments
All products are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty and their terms and conditions, including procedures for claiming warranty are to be directed to the applicable service department.
The customer should be aware that any failure of software products due to misuse of the product or hard disk failure is not covered by warranty.
Returns handled by Printer Logic
We accept returns for brand new, unopened “stocked” items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund excluding shipping and handling costs* special orders are not included.(see Cancelled Orders)
Please supply the Printer Logic order number, product information and serial number of the product. Once the operator has confirmed the details a Return Authorisation (RA) number will be issued. This number must be used in all future correspondence relating to the return. The RA number is valid for fourteen (14) days. The customer is responsible for freight to Printer Logic & Printer Logic will be responsible for the return freight of the product as soon as it has been exchanged.
Printer Logic will exchange the product within 5 working days of its receipt, (although exceptions to this may occur from time to time, for example depending on stock availability).
Where the product is exchanged only the components received will be replaced and returned in the packaging, as Printer Logic received it.
Printer Logic recommends that product returned by post should be sent by registered or certified mail.
Printer Logi caccepts no responsibility for loss or damage occurring in transit or return.
Refunds for Faulty Products
For faulty goods, a refund of the full amount (excluding shipping and handling) will be issued,if applicable, once goods have been inspected by the manufacturer.
- This site is owned and operated by Printer Logic.
- No information will be distributed to any third party.
- Customer billing address, contact details and order will be stored by Printer Logic.
- Customers may be contacted by Printer Logic via email or phone for customer relations and sales purposes.
- All credit card and PayPal payments are processed through the banking system. Printer Logic does not record or store credit card details.
Terms& Conditions of Website
The term ‘Printer Logic’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 2, 14 Abbott Rd Seven Hills, NSW 2147. Our Australian Business Number is 68 064 848 584. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.