An Industry First! White and Clear Gloss Printing – on Demand.
OKI takes graphic arts printing one step further with the launch of the C941, the first digital printer in the industry to offer the unique option of printing with a fifth colour. You can now print, on demand, the full range of process colours with the addition of a fifth spot colour in either white or clear gloss. Fully compatible with EFI Fiery® XF for advanced colour management which is also available as an option.
Unrivalled media flexibility
Using digital LED printing technology, the C941 offers high definition colour printing of the highest quality, alongside the ability to print on the most extensive range of media, at speeds of up to 50ppm – an ideal combination for creative businesses and reprographics studios.
Combining flexible media handling, high print speeds and now five colours you can take your printing to a new level, whether producing banners, point-of-sale, leaflets, promotional merchandise, vinyl graphics, stationery or brochures.
- Advanced paper handling from A6 to SRA3 and banner lengths up to 1.3m
- Print on paper stock up to 360gsm single sided and 320gsm duplex – heavier than any comparable printer
- Use a wide range of media including gloss paper, film, transfer paper, waterproof paper and more
- 530 sheet tray as standard with up to five trays maximum (2,950 sheets)
- Robust 300 sheet multipurpose tray for added flexibility
Significantly reduced total cost of ownership
With cost effective, high capacity consumables, your total cost of ownership is significantly reduced. This combined with a highly competitive capital cost and improved energy efficiency, the C941 just cannot be beaten for cost effectiveness.
Access a new lucrative revenue stream… on demand
A true breakthrough in printing technology for the creative and graphics industries, with the C941 you can now print in-house on a wide range of media, with a new vibrancy of colours, and the option of printing white or a clear gloss finish – a process which previously could only be achieved through the use of expensive digital or lithographic printing equipment.
- Print vibrant colour on dark backgrounds
- Brochures with highlights in gloss
- T-shirt and merchandising transfer printing
- Short-run packaging and concepts
- Window graphics on vinyl and clear film
- Point of sale on a range of media
- Stationery and business cards
- Invites, menus, leaflets …
- … and much more!